ITV’s Dancing on Ice reaches its grand finale this evening as the popular show decides its winner for the 2023 crown.
The show, now in its fifteenth season, will see Joey Essex, The Vivienne and Nile Wilson compete to win the title.
What time does Dancing On Ice start?
The long-awaited Dancing on Ice 2023 final will be aired this evening as the three finalists bid to be crowned winner.
Joey Essex and his partner Vanessa Bauer, The Vivienne and their partner Colin Grafton and Nile Wilson and his partner Olivia Smart will commence battle this evening to win the coveted title.
The programme will air at 6.30pm on ITV1.
The competition – hosted by ITV favourites Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby – first aired in 2006, with Coronation Street‘s Gaynor Faye crowned first ever champion.
Who’s in the Dancing On Ice line-up?
Every year a new cohort of celebrities pick up their skates and perform in a bid to be crowned winner.
Dancing On Ice 2023 has seen a total of 11 celebrities take part.
After eight weeks of judges scores and public votes just three are in the grand final.
Here’s the full list of celebs skating this series…
- Joey Essex (The Only Way is Essex)
- The Vivienne (RuPaul’s Drag Race)
- Nile Wilson (bronze medal winning gymnast)
- Mollie Gallagher (Coronation street) ELIMINATED
- Siva Kaneswaran (The Wanted) ELIMINATED
- Carley Stenson (Hollyoaks) ELIMINATED
- Darren Harriott (stand-up comedian) ELIMINATED
- Patsy Palmer (EastEnders) ELIMINATED
- Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu (Love Island) ELIMINATED
- Michelle Heaton (Liberty X) ELIMINATED
- John Fashanu (footballer) ELIMINATED
Who has left Dancing on Ice 2022?
So far, there have been nine eliminations from Dancing On Ice 2023.
Here’s who has been eliminated so far:
- Week Two – John Fashanu
- Week Three – Michelle Heaton
- Week Four – Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu
- Week Five – Patsy Palmer
- Week Six – Darren Harriott
- Week Seven – Carley Stenson
- Week Eight – Siva Kaneswaran
- Week Eight – Mollie Gallagher
Who are the Dancing On Ice judges?
Former Olympic ice skaters Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean have featured as judges on the show since its inception in 2006.
Diversity dancer and choreographer Ashley Banjo joined the judging panel in 2018, and in 2022 Strictly Come Dancing professional Oti Mabuse joined too, replacing John Barrowman.
The judging panel had a shake-up when it was revealed Barrowman had been axed from the show.
ITV was under pressure to remove him as a judge when accusations of sexual harassment surfaced from his time on the set of Doctor Who.
He later admitted to exposing himself several times on set, but denied any sexual intent, dismissing the act as “tomfoolery”.
Who won Dancing On Ice 2022?
Dancer, singer and actor Regan Gascoigne was crowned the 14th winner of the show when he won Dancing on Ice 2022.
The son of ex-footballer Paul Gascoigne was in the final along with former Strictly Come Dancing pro Brendan Cole and Pussycat Dolls star Kimberly Wyatt.