TENSIONS are running high on tonight’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! as Kadeena Cox snaps at Arlene Phillips during a horrific task that sees them surrounded by snakes.
The ITV series is set to return tonight after it was forced off air over the weekend due to Storm Arwen – and viewers are set to be entertained as the women tackle the Bed Chamber of Thrills.
In a preview for tonight’s episode, which was filmed on Friday before the celebrities were evacuated from the castle, Paralympian Kadeena squirms as she attempts to drop stars to Arlene in a pit below her in complete darkness.
The sports star shrieks: “Arlene I just dropped one [a star]…” to which acclaimed choreographer Arlene responds: “Oh no I’ve dropped it again”.
Starting to fear the snakes in the pit with her, Kadeena panics: “Arlene I really need to get out of here, please, please, please, please”.
While Arlene, 78, calmly searches for the missing star in the dark a terrified Kadeena screams: “ARGH there’s something stuck to my leg oh my gosh… Have you done them [stars] all?”
Unfortunately for the medal-winner, Arlene struggles once again to find the star and admits: “I think I might have dropped one in this bed”.
Now in a complete panic, Kadeena snaps: “Oh come on please Arlene find it, I can’t stay in here!”.
Although Arlene successfully places the star on the board, she accidentally knocks another off in the process, leaving hosts Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly stunned.
The clips comes as HOAR revealed that the series will be making a comeback tonight.
While the camp was badly affected by Storm Arwen’s brutal winds and icy temperatures, an inspection of Gwrych Castle miraculously revealed it suffered no damage.
ITV bosses confirmed: “I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! will return from tomorrow night (Tuesday 30th November) on ITV and ITV Hub with a brand new show.
Read our I’m A Celeb 2021 live blog for the latest updates
“Ant & Dec will be back presenting live from the Castle.”
Contestants will face a new live trial on Wednesday night, and the public vote for who’ll take it on will open in tonight’s show, with Ant and Dec presenting live from the castle.
“Production worked round the clock to get the site back up and running after Storm Arwen caused substantial damage over the weekend,” a source said.
Despite not getting several episodes to air, ITV confirmed it will not be making up the episodes that they were forced to axe due to Storm Arwen.
Reps for the show have now said that the series will still end on the same date as originally planned, and they won’t be making up for lost time.
The campmates will return to the castle once the show’s entire production is safely re-established, with the quarantine conditions for the celebs the same as they were before they joined the show.
If they come into contact with anybody outside of I’m A Celeb’s secure Covid bubble, they won’t be allowed to return to camp – with Richard Madeley forced out of the show after just four days due to a hospital dash.
It was previously reported that the show’s production area “looks like a bomb has hit it”, with “terrified” crew almost blown off their feet.
Pictures showed marquees ripped to shreds, and roofs and canopies ripped from structures after gales ravaged the location.
While ITV bosses were sure to take extra precautions to keep their celebrity campmates safe, the surrounding area was devastated by the weather.