BOOTS Black Friday sale deals are live, and there’s some huge deals on big brands to be found this November.
Shoppers can find savings on some of the nation’s biggest beauty and wellness brands including MAC, Oral-B, Lancome and many more.
Boots’ Black Friday deals are here and they look great!
- Shop Boots deals – click here
Best Live Boots 2022 deals
Boots have revealed their Black Friday deals, and they are better than ever.
Boots shoppers are able to snap up savings on some of the biggest names in beauty, health and skincare including big names such as Fenty, Clinique, No7 and Estee Lauder, MAC, Oral-B.
Whether you’re looking to get some early Christmas shopping done, or just want to treat yourself this Black Friday (you deserve it!), the Boots Black Friday sale is a great time to shop.
They’re dropping new deals throughout November, and with Black Friday savings for the whole month, with huge discounts on best selling products, extra points and much more.
You can see all the deals here, but keep your eyes on this page as we’ll be dropping the best deals here over Black Friday.
- Fitbit Charge 5 Gold and Lunar White, £99, WAS £129.99 – buy here
- YSL Black Opium Eau de Toilette, £34, WAS £68 – buy here
- Oral-B iO4 Black Electric Toothbrush Designed By Braun, £85, WAS £155 – buy here
- Benefit Letters to Lashes Mascara Value Set, £36, WAS 73.50 – buy here
- Braun Silk·expert Pro 5 PL5124 Women’s IPL, At-Home Permanent Visible Hair Removal, £279.99, (Save £320) – buy here
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device with 4 attachments for Body, Face, Bikini and Underarms, £329.99, (Save £150) – buy here
- Lancome The Beauty Icons Star Gift, £39, WAS £78 – buy here
- BaByliss Straight and Curl Brilliance Rose Gold Straightener, £50, WAS £125 – buy here
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Special Edition Electric Toothbrush with app, £119.99, WAS £300 – buy here
- No7 Rose Gold Illuminated Makeup Mirror – Exclusive to Boots, £24.99, WAS £54.99 – buy here
- Oral-B iO8 Electric Toothbrush Black Onyx with Limited Edition Travel Case, £154 (Save £296) – buy here
- No7 Limited Edition Bronze Heat Face & Eye Palette, £5 (Save £20) – buy here
- No7 Lash Extender Fiber Mascara Black 7ml, £11.21 (Save £3.74) – buy here
- La Roche-Posay HyaluB5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml, £32 (Save £8) – buy here
- Estée Lauder Stella 6-Piece Skincare Gift Set, £39 (Save £39) – buy here
- Sanctuary Spa Self-Care Staycation Gift Set, £24.50 (Save £25.50) – buy here
- Ted Baker Bath and Body 7-Piece Collection, £25.50 (Save £26.50) – buy here
Save £59 on MAC Star Gift
Save big on the MAC Star Gift
Shoppers can save save £59 on the MAC Star Gift.
With six of MAC’s best sellers inside, it’s on sale now for £39 but is worth a whopping £98.
Last year it sold out in a matter of days, so you’ll need to be fast if you want to get your hands on it but it’s a must for any beauty fan.
Inside beauty fans will find Full Size Magic Extension Mascara , Full Size In Extreme Dimension, Kajal Eye Liner , Full Size Matte Lipstick In Twig , Full Size Lipglass Clear , Full Size Fix+ Stay Over.
Get £60 Advantage Card points at Boots
Shoppers can get £10 worth of points or every £60 they spend on electrical beauty this Black Friday, which works out as a handy £60 back on to your Advantage Card when you buy the £359.99 Supersonic.
It’s perfect if you’re looking to bank some savings for Chirtmsa shopping next month.
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer in Vinca blue and Rosé, £359.99 – buy here
Save £10 on premium Beauty and fragrance
Black Friday is a great time to stock up on luxury for less, and these premium beauty savings are not to be missed.
You can save can additional £5 when you spend £70 on selected premium beauty and fragrance, and extra £10 for £100.
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Jet Set, £25 – buy here
- DIOR Sauvage Eau de Toilette 60ml, £65 – buy here
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, £6.40 – buy here
- YSL All Hours Foundation, £36 – buy here
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat Lip Luminizer and Plumper, £20 – buy here
- The Ordinary Hyperpigmentation Bundle, £22 – buy here
- Benefit Badgal Bang Volumising Mascara Duo, £24.50 – buy here
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, £34 – buy here
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick SPF15, £32 – buy here
- Clarins Double Serum 75ml, £104 – buy here
- DIOR Addict Lip Glow Oil – Nourishing glossy lip oil, £28 – buy here
3 for 2 on YSL
One of our favourite beauty brands, YSL currently has 3 for 2 at Boots.
Its a great chance to pick up some of their legendary beauty products, including Touche Eclat and their All Hours Foundation, or their Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick.
Hurry though, this deal won’t be around for long.
- 3 for 2 on YSL – buy here
Save up to 50% on gift sets
Gift sets are perfect for Christmas, so stock up now and get a head start on your present shopping.
Most gift sets contents will be more than the price tag, so buy them up on Black Friday and you can save even more.
- Sanctuary Spa Self-Care Staycation Gift Set, £24.50 (Save £25.50) – buy here
- Lancome The Beauty Icons Star Gift, £39 (Save £39) – buy here
- No7 Beauty Collection 8 Piece Gift Set, £35 (Save £74) – buy here
- Soap & Glory Home Is Where The Spa Is 13 Piece Gift Set, £68 – buy here
- Yankee Candle Gift Set, £26.50 (Save £27.50) – buy here
- Ted Baker Cosmetics Collection, £23 (Save £24) – buy here
Best Fragrance Deals
Looking for a new fragrance? Many are currently half price, and this is what we’re loving.
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml for Him, £47, WAS £75 – buy here
DIOR Sauvage Eau de Parfum 60ml, £64, WAS £74 – buy here
TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml, £110, WAS £120 – buy here
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum 100ml, £98, WAS £108 – buy here
DIOR Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 100ml, £116, WAS £126 – buy here
YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum 90ml, £98, WAS £108 – buy here
Shoppers can also pick up great deals on gifts, which is perfect ahead of Christmas, such as 3 for 2 on Christmas gifts.
There also plenty of gifts under £5 if you’re on a budget.
Over last year’s Black Friday sale Boots confirmed that three orders were processed every second over at boots.com.
During last years sale, shoppers saved 30% on selected No7 products, up to 20% on fragrances, selected premium beauty and haircare, up to 60% on electrical beauty, 15% on baby buys, and better than half-price on selected Oral B!
Last year, Boots customers could also bag £10 worth of Boots Advantage Card points when they spent £60 or over on electrical beauty, plus they saved 15% off when they spent £30 or more on baby items.
You can sign up for a free Boots Advantage Card here.
Shop all the latest Boots Black Friday deals online when they launch here.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday is a shopping phenomenon that started in the US and takes place every year on the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year it falls on November 25.
What to expect in the Boots Black Friday 2022 sale
Last year Boots ran hot deals for most of November, making it a perfect time to complete your Christmas shopping, pick up a few treats for yourself or upgrade some beauty tools on the way out.
Gadgets in the electrical beauty category were up to 60% off, like the Remington Shine Therapy hair straightener S8500, was brought down to £21.99, saving shoppers a huge £57.01.
You could also pick up the Oral B iO8 electric toothbrush in black onyx with limited edition travel case for £150, which was £300 off its RRP.
Shoppers could also nab an impressive £10 worth of Boots Advantage points for every £60 spent on selected electrical beauty and Fitbit – this deal was online only.
Check out some of the most popular categories during Black Friday below:
- Electrical beauty
- Baby & child
- Premium beauty
- Christmas gifting
When is Cyber Monday and is Boots taking part?
Cyber Monday takes place November 28, and Boots is definitely taking part. Last year saw prices slashed on a range of highly coveted items, and we’re expecting to see the same this year.
What was in the Boots Black Friday sale last year?
Last year Boots had a number of offers on big name products, including the incredible Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL, for £259.99, saving £340.01. Shoppers could also save on the Oral-B Pro 3 3000 Black Electric CrossAction Ultrathin Toothbrush, which was £90, down to £40; a massive saving of £50. There was also £65 off the Panasonic EH-NA65CN Nanoe hair dryer with diffuser, which fell to £44.99 from 109.99.
Can you use a Boots Gift Card online?
Unfortunately you can’t use Boots gift cards or vouchers online at the moment, it can only be done as a store order. You can find out more by reading the FAQs on Boots.com.
How much does Boots’ delivery cost?
Boots has an order and collect service which costs £1.50 (or is free on orders over £20), which will see your item delivered to a nominated store by 12pm the next day (with some exclusions). Their standard delivery costs £3.50, and will see your item delivered within 5 working days (or get free delivery on orders over £30). Next day delivery costs £4.75, and Saturday deliveries cost £5.50.
Does Boots offer any other discounts?
Boots offers a number of discounts which you can see here. It’s also worth signing up for Boots Advantage Card so you can collect points as you spend. Boots also offers eligible customers Health Service Discounts and 10% student discount. Don’t forget you can also check the Boots offers featured on Sun Vouchers here to score some extra savings during Black Friday and over the festive period.
Here’s what you need to know about the Black Friday sales happening in 2022.
Looking for more makeup savings during Black Friday?
Check out what’s set to be in the Glossier Black Friday sale this year and which items are worth snapping up in the event. You can also check out all the latest news and early deals in the GHD Black Friday 2022 sale.