PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle have landed on British soil for a whistle-stop European tour.
While we know the couple will carry out three official duties during their time across the pond, much about their trip remains unclear.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in London for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June
The Sussexes, who are visiting the UK this week, at a London event in 2018
The Duke and Duchess will attend the One Young World summit in Manchester, where Meghan will deliver her first UK speech since Megxit.
The US-based pair will also travel to Germany for the Invictus Games Dusseldorf 2023 One Year To Go event before jetting back for the WellChild Awards in London, where Harry will make an address.
However, questions linger over who they will spend time with on their one day off, and where they plan to be.
And there is a big question mark over what the Sussex’s security will look like across the four days, as well as how, if at all, they plan to document it.
Here, we break down five uncertainties surrounding Meghan and Harry’s brief stint in Europe.
1. Will they see Will and Kate?
The Sussexes are staying at Frogmore Cottage, their old home in the grounds of Windsor Castle, while in the UK.
It is just half a mile from William and Kate‘s new abode, Adelaide Cottage, but the foursome reportedly have no plans to meet.
Wills, 40, is said to feel he cannot trust his younger brother not to repeat their conversations.
And HOAR understands he and other senior royals are keen to avoid Harry at all costs until after his bombshell memoir is released.
The book is due out later this year, along with Meghan and Harry’s fly-on-the-wall documentary.
2. Will they visit the Queen in Balmoral?
Harry and Meg might be in Windsor, where the Queen spends several months of the year, but Her Majesty is currently 500 miles away in Balmoral.
The 96-year-old reportedly has no plans to return to Berkshire before the Sussexes leave, meaning they will need to travel to Scotland to see her.
They could kill two birds with one stone by making the lengthy journey as Prince Charles, 73, is also at Balmoral.
He and Camilla, 75, attended the Highland Games over the weekend, while the monarch stayed at home.
During their last visit, Meghan and Harry saw the Queen for just 15 minutes so she could meet her namesake Lilibet.
3. What are Archie and Lilibet up to?
It is unclear whether the couple have brought their two children with them to Britain, as they did for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June.
If not, questions surround who is looking after Archie, three, and one-year-old Lilibet back home in California.
The most likely candidate is Meghan’s mum Doria Ragland, who celebrated her 66th birthday on Friday.
But the Sussexes may also have an army of nursery staff to keep the kids occupied while they’re gone.
In the long-awaited first episode of Meghan’s podcast Archetype, she revealed a fire broke out in Archie’s nursery while the family were on tour in South Africa in 2019.
She said officials had told her the blaze had left their then-nanny – named only as Lauren – in tears.
4. What are they doing about security?
Security will be at the forefront of the Harry’s mind as he travels from his Montecito home for this week’s high-profile appearances.
The prince is suing the Home Office over a decision to remove his taxpayer-funded official armed bodyguards while in Britain.
He previously claimed his family were “unsafe” in the UK without self-funded Met Police armed bodyguards.
His offers to pay for round-the-clock officers — normally reserved for royals and Government officials — were rejected as he’s now a private citizen.
The Home Office told Harry London’s cops are not “guns for hire” and he has since filed a second lawsuit.
It has become clear that police in Manchester will not be providing officers for the One Young World summit, with “ring of steel” security for the couple “privately sourced”.
But they will receive protection from royal cops while staying in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
What their security will look like in Dusseldorf and London remains unclear.
5. Will they be filming for their documentary?
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been working on a docuseries for Netflix as as part of their multi-million pound deal with the streaming giant.
Reports previously suggested the project would be a fly-on-the-wall “at home with”-style show, much like Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
But Meghan gave further insight in an interview with The Cut magazine last month in which she said it will reveal a part of her life she has “never been able to share before” – primarily her love story.
The couple were followed by a camera crew at the Invictus Games in The Hague, Netherlands, and they were spotted with microphones tucked into their clothing while out in New York.
But they were banned from bringing cameramen with them on their Platinum Jubilee trip earlier this year.
Whether they film anything for the series, or anything else, on this visit remains to be seen.