A CHEF who has known Prince Harry since he was a baby says that he could tell the Duke was unhappy with Meghan Markle mocking the Queen.
Darren McGrady, a former chef to the royal family, said that Harry was not pleased with his wife’s behaviour in the Sussexes’ controversial new Netflix show.
Meghan mocking how she greeted the Queen
Darren McGrady is an ex-chef of the royal family
He tweeted that he knew how Harry was unhappy with Meg
It comes after Meghan was slammed for online for “mocking” having to curtsy to the late-Queen during the bombshell docuseries.
The Duchess was discussing how unusual she found it to have to curtsy to the Queen, saying it was like “medieval times” in episode two of the new doc.
She then bowed low to demonstrate her first curtsy to the beloved former monarch, before straightening back up with a small giggle.
The couple’s £88m show, titled Harry & Meghan, dives into the pair’s “love story” as well as their feud with the Royal Family.
And ex-chef Darren claims that the look on Harry’s face gave away how he really felt.
In a tweet Darren said: “I’ve known Harry since I held him as a baby while Princess Diana was eating cereals in the kitchen at Windsor Castle.
“The look on his face when his wife laughs about (having to) curtsy to The Queen says everything for me.”
Before the bizarre moment, Prince Harry had explained: “My grandmother was the first senior member of the family that Meghan met.
“She had no idea what it all consisted of so it was a bit of a shock to the system for her.
“How do you explain that to people? How do you explain that you bow to your grandmother? And that you will need to curtsy. Especially to an American. That’s weird.”
Meghan added: “There wasn’t like some big moment of ‘Now you’re going to meet my grandmother’. I didn’t know I was going to meet her until moments before.
It comes after TV personality Piers Morgan slammed the new show as “worse than the Kardashians” and called the couple “boring”.
Meghan and Harry unleashed a string of bombshell claims in their Netflix documentary yesterday.
Meghan claims she was left reeling by her first meeting with the Princess of Wales as the Sussexes unleashed “truths” about life in the Royal family.
Meanwhile, in an apparent dig at his dad King Charles’ parenting, Harry claimed he was “brought up” by friends in Africa.
He said: “I’ve got a second family out there. A group of friends that literally brought me up.”
And it was just two of the string of claims the couple revealed in the first three episodes of Harry & Meghan that is just the latest blow to the relationship between the couple and the Firm.
The first three episodes of the six-part show were released yesterday at 8am.
And the remaining three will be available to watch on December 15.
Meghan and Harry have vowed to tell details of their “love story” in their own words during the six-part show.
In another shock clip, the Duke and Duchess claimed they “weren’t allowed to tell our story” while working members of the royals.
Meghan and Harry also shared details of how they met – which appears to contradict what the duke said previously.
In the bombshell Netflix show, the Duke of Sussex said he met the Duchess “over Instagram” – despite previously claiming that they met on a blind date.
Back in 2017, Harry told the BBC: “It was definitely a set-up — it was a blind date. It was a blind date for sure.”
But in the first episode of the series, Harry claimed: “Meghan and I met over Instagram.”
And the couple also left fans baffled after appearing to change their proposal story with the release of a new picture.
In the docuseries, Harry claimed that he proposed to Meghan outside in a romantic candle-lit garden.
However, the pics appear to differ to the engagement story the couple previously told.
They told BBC One it was a “cosy night in” roasting chicken.
A young Harry with his mother Diana