THE QUEEN and Prince Charles are both very ‘keen’ for Prince Harry, to return for the Jubilee celebrations but the Duke will not say whether he is coming.
Prince Harry, his wife and children have been invited to jet in from California to mark the Queen’s 70 years on the throne.
Buckingham Palace is said to have promised the Sussexes full armed security at all Royal Family events in June in a bid to reassure them.
However, despite the monarch removing the main obstacle for the Sussexes, Harry is still said to be genuinely undecided about whether to jet in to celebrate.
A palace source told the Sunday telegraph that ‘the ball was in his court’, adding: ‘His grandmother and father keen to welcome the Sussexes to “family” events’.
The family would be unable to attend working elements of the Jubilee, having quit as frontline royals but when asked about whether he would attend Prince Harry said last week: ‘I don’t know’.
Read our Meghan Markle live blog below for the latest updates…