QUEEN Elizabeth II was forced to miss the annual Remembrance Sunday Cenotaph service for the first time in 22 years after suffering a sprained back.
Speaking after the news broke, Boris Johnson said Queen Elizabeth was “very well” when he had an audience with her last week.
It comes after the 95-year-old monarch missed a remembrance event on Sunday due to a back sprain.
“I know that everybody will be wanting to offer their best wishes to her majesty the Queen, and I just wanted to reassure everybody by saying that I did see the Queen for an audience last week, on Wednesday in Windsor, and she’s very well,” Johnson said at a press conference.
Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest news and updates…