STRICTLY Come Dancing has been thrilling fans since it kicked off in October 2020.
One by one the celebrities have been voted off after facing the dreaded dance off.
Who is in the Strictly 2020 line-up?
Fans were thrilled when EastEnders actress and TikTok star Maisie was confirmed for Strictly 2020.
HOAR exclusively revealed that she was joining the line-up.
Maisie has a head start as she won a Children in Need/Strictly special with pro Kevin Clifton in 2019.
Pop star HRVY was the 11th contestant confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing.
The musician and YouTuber, 21, real name Harvey Leigh Cantwell, told Kiss FM: “Being on Strictly is going to be such an amazing experience and I’m so thankful to be taking part this year.
“I think my mum is more excited that she’ll be able to see me every Saturday night now.’”
Made In Chelsea star Jamie was confirmed to return to the show after he was forced to pull out of the 2019 series before the first episode, when he injured himself on the red carpet launch.
Jamie was due to dance with Oti Mabuse, but was replaced by Emmerdale actor Kelvin Fletcher – who went on to win the show.
But the London boy is back for 2020.
Bill is a well known stand-up comedian and actor.
He has a very special reason for signing up to Strictly, because his mum loved the show.
Bill, 55, finally decided to do Strictly Come Dancing after his live show commitments dried up thanks to the coronavirus pandemic.
JJ is a TV presenter and former Royal Marine
He is also a Invictus Games gold medallist.
JJ was wounded in a bomb explosion in 2011 while serving in Afghanistan, suffering facial injuries, losing two fingers and his right elbow disintegrated.
Speaking to ITV’s Lorraine about joining the show he said: “It’s all just become very real! The music, the unveil, the fact I can tell someone who isn’t my mum and dad, basically.
“I am always looking for a challenge, always look to push outside my comfort zone.”
Clara has seen her star soar over the last five years, after securing her place as one of Radio 1’s leading presenters.
In recent years, Amfo has presented coverage of Glastonbury, the Brit Awards, Radio 1’s Big Weekend, the Bafta TV Awards and The Proms.
Speaking on her show about signing up to Strictly she said: “As we know this year has been a real challenge and escapism through dancing is something I know we all enjoy.
“So to be taught by a pro and live a fantasy is something that I can’t wait to fully embrace, see you on the dance floor!”
Ranvir is known for being a GMB anchor and new presenter.
She previously worked as a producer and reporter for the BBC for 12 years, and presented BBC North West Tonight.
Talking about taking part in the show, she told the GMB: “The initial feeling of being confirmed for Strictly is one of complete terror – feels like embarking on a rollercoaster, where you really want to do it but you are equally scared.
“Hopefully after the first dance I will feel exhilarated rather than sick!”
Who has been eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing?
Caroline Quentin – OUT FOURTH
Caroline is a 60-year-old actress, born in Surrey on July 11, 1960.
She is probably best known for her role as Dorothy – Gary’s outspoken girlfriend – in Men Behaving Badly.
She also played Maddie Magellan in Jonathan Creek between 1997 and 2000.
She starred alongside Alan Davies playing an investigative journalist, who uses Jonathan’s mind to solve murder mysteries.
Caroline was teamed with Johannes Radebe and they were the fourth couple to waltz off the show.
Max George – OUT THIRD
Max George is an English singer, songwriter, and performer, who is known for being a former band member of the boyband The Wanted.
He was born in Manchester in 1988, and is 31 years of age. In 2013, he starred in the E! channel reality series The Wanted Life.
George started his career as a footballer, however, following an injury, he decided to get into the music business.
He made his debut with the band Avenue on The X Factor and when the band broke up in 2009, he joined the band The Wanted.
Max was partnered with Dianne Buswell, but the pair were the third couple to be voted off.
Nicola Adams – AXED
Boxer Nicola was part of the show’s first ever same-sex couple.
The 37-year-old Olympian – the first openly LGBT person to win a boxing gold at the 2012 Games – made history in 2020.
Speaking on BBC Breakfast, she said: “I think it’s really important – it’s a big step for the show. It’s nice to see that we’re able to move on.”
Nicola added that she insisted on dancing with another girl when she got the call from the dance hit’s producers.
She explained: “I asked the show about it. They wanted to know if I wanted to be on the show and I said: ‘Yeah, I’ll do it, but I want to dance with another female dance partner’.”
However, she was axed from the show after her partner Katya Jones tested positive for coronavirus.
Jason Bell – OUT SECOND
Jason Bell was one of the first three celebrities confirmed for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing. but only lasted until week three when he was eliminated.
Born on April 1, 1978, in Long Beach, California, Jason grew up playing football, first in high school, before continuing the sport in college.
Bell is a former professional American football cornerback, who played in the National Football League (NFL) for a number of years.
During his years on the pitch he played for the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans and New York Giants.
He had played college football at the University of California in Los Angeles, USA, where he accepted a football scholarship.
He also dated ex Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle, but the pair reportedly called it quits in 2019, after more than a decade together.
Jacqui Smith – OUT FIRST
Jacqui is the former Home Secretary who was eliminated first.
She was caught in an expenses row when then-hubby Richard Timney claimed for two adult films on public money.
She quit her Cabinet post in June 2009 over reports she had named a room at her sister’s house in London as her main residence.
Who won Strictly Come Dancing 2019?
Kelvin Fletcher secured enough votes from the public to be crowned the winner of the the 17th series of Strictly Come Dancing along with with partner Oti Mabuse.
The former Emmerdale star who used to play Andy Sugden in the ITV soap, was initially not even part of the BBC dance contest.
But after replacing Made In Chelsea star Jamie Laing he took the judges and fan’s breath away with his rendition of the Samba in week one. Bruno Tonioli even went as far as to describe the performance as the greatest debut dance he had ever seen on Strictly.