FIFA 23 has added yet another set of FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) cards, to celebrate the World Cup.
This is one of a number of promotions that have been included in FIFA 23’s all-new World Cup mode.
The full roster of new cards.
Fourteen new World Cup Heroes cards have been introduced, including Peter Crouch and Rudi Völler.
There are also 12 sets of cards, including one current player, and one icon from different countries competing in the World Cup.
Finally, there are also World Cup Tokens players can collect in exchange for completing missions.
Those who complete all of the new missions, will have 50 tokens they can exchange for cards.
This includes the new Path to Glory set, which can be exchanged for 20 World Cup Tokens.
It includes 11 new cards that will increase in value the better their country does during the World Cup.
One player has been chosen from each team representing a country left in the competition.
Here’s the full set of Path to Glory cards you can pick up in FIFA 23:
- Bernardo Silva – Portugal / 90
- Frenkie De Jong – The Netherlands / 88
- Romelu Lukaku – Belgium / 88
- Antoine Greizmann – France / 88
- Dani Carvajal – Spain / 87
- Jack Grealish – England / 87
- Serge Gnabry – Germany / 87
- Arkadiusz Milik – Poland / 87
- Ronald Araujo – Uruguay / 86
- Thomas Delaney – Denmark / 86
- Bryan Oviedo – Costa Rica / 85
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.