FIFA 23 has introduced an all-new World Cup mode and, to celebrate, players are being rewarded with two FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) cards.
The cards you receive will depend on the country you choose to support, and unfortunately these players are only out on loan.
The cards you’re available to claim.
They will be available to use for up to seven FUT matches, after which they are gone for good.
These cards will also receive a boost in January, and another in February, so the longer you hang on to them, the better they become.
They are free for everyone to pick up for the duration of the World Cup and on to January 3.
All you have to do to claim your FUT cards is log in to FIFA 23’s new World Cup mode before the end of the campaign.
Each player will receive a FUT icon, a player who is recognised as one of the greatest of all time, and a FUT hero card from a current player.
These are all highly rated players, and would make great additions to anyone’s FUT.
There is a choice of 12 pairs to choose from, all from countries left in the competition.
We recommend choosing France’s pair Zinedine Zidane and Kylian Mbappé, who were and are at the top of the sport.
A good alternative is The Netherlands team, as Virgil Van Dijk represents a rare asset as a high-rated defender.
Here’s the full list of countries and players you can pick up:
- France – Zinedine Zidane and Kylian Mbappé
- The Netherlands – Robin van Persie and Virgil van Dijk
- Uruguay – Diego Forlán and Federico Valverde
- Portugal – Luís Figo and João Félix
- England – David Beckham and Jude Bellingham
- Germany – Rudi Voller and Kai Havertz
- USA – Clint Dempsey and Christian Pulisic
- Spain – Xabi Alonso and Pedri
- Japan – Hidetoshi Nakata and Wataru Endo
- Ghana – Michael Essien and Jordan Ayew
- Mexico – Rafael Márquez and Raúl Jiménez
- Saudi Arabia – Saeed Al Owairan and Salem Al Dawsari
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
Did you miss our previous article…