BEIDOU is Genshin Impact’s courageous mercenary captain and a popular choice for many players’ teams.
She defends Liyue as commander of the Crux fleet, and with her Electro typing, she is a strong damage dealer.
Beidou can bring the damage.
Beidou also has useful off-field effects that can block annoying attacks on the field.
This guide will help you get the most out of Beidou in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Beidou in Genshin Impact
Beidou has enough firepower behind her to function as the team’s main damage dealer, but lacks get the necessary speed,
However, her block and Elemental Burst remain active even when she is off-field, making her a strong choice for a Sub DPS.
To use her as both damage dealer and support, we recommend the five-star claymore Wolf’s Gravestone.
This greatly improves the wearer’s attack and can also boost the attack of all allies for a short time.
As Beidou should be spending only short periods of time in battle, this is a great way to maximise her damage while also supporting the team.
Here are some other weapons that work well with Beidou:
- Skyward Pride (five-star claymore) – increases Energy Recharge and damage, triggers a damaging effect.
- Sacrificial Greatsword (four-star claymore) – increases Energy Recharge, randomly skips cooldowns on hits.
- Akuoumaru (four-star claymore) – increases Attack, Ability Damage.
- Luxurious Sea-Lord (four-star claymore) – increases Attack, Ability Damage and triggers a damaging effect.
Best Artifacts for Beidou in Genshin Impact
Beidou requires good Energy Recharge in order to continually use her Elemental Burst.
The Emblem Of Severed Fate artifact set is the best option for Beidou, as the full set will improve Energy Recharge by 20%.
It will also boost the damage of her Elemental Burst based on her recharge.
If you don’t own this set, a mix between Noblesse Oblige and Thundering Fury will also work.
Two pieces from the first will increase ability damage by 20%, and two pieces of the latter will increase Electro damage.
This is less optimal, though, as you are likely to run into issues with Energy Recharge.
Here are the attributes you need to pay attention to:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: Attack % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Goblet: Electro Damage % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Beidou in Genshin Impact
For Beidou to do her best she usually needs another Electro character on the team in order to help with elemental resonance and energy generation.
These are the best teams to use Beidou in the Sub DPS position:
- Ayato (Main DPS), Beidou (Sub DPS), Fischl (Sub DPS), Bennett (Support)
- Eula (Main DPS), Beidou (Sub DPS), Fischl (Sub DPS), Diona (Support)
In both of these teams Fischl works as our second Electro character to provide enough Electro for the Main DPS.
Additionally, they can act as batteries to generate more energy particles for recharge.
If you want to play Beidou in the Main DPS role this is a great team composition.
- Beidou (Main DPS), Fischl (Sub DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), Sucrose (Support)
This team has the benefit of being easy to pick up, with both Fischl and Xingqiu working as our off-field characters.
Sucrose can group together enemies and reduce their elemental resistance, so that Beidou can unleash her devastating abilities.
Kazuha or Venti could replace Sucrose on this team, while Yelan, Collei, Kokomi or the Dendro Traveler could serve as Sub DPS characters instead of Xingqiu.
Fischl can also be replaced with Electro characters like Yae Miko or Dori.
In all these cases, Constellation level 2 is recommended for Beidou, as it increases the area effect of her Elemental Burst and thus raises her DPS output considerably.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
Did you miss our previous article…