LEAGUE of Legends (LoL) has released information about its latest champion Milio.
Milio is a supportive champion with many of his abilities boosting allies’ damage, and providing healing.
Milio and his Fuemigos.
He is said to have mastered the fire axiom, and uses the element to power his abilities.
Milio is not alone, however. The fire energy follows him in the cute form of familiars.
Called Fuemigos, Milio can collect and carry a number of these friendly fire balls to extend his magic power.
He talks to each of these Fuemigos, which he gives different aspects of his family members’ personality.
Here’s a full list of LoL’s newest champion’s abilities:
- Passive – Fired Up!
- Milio’s abilities enchant allies on touch, making their next damage deal a burst of extra damage and burn the target.
- Q – Ultra Mega Fire Kick
- Milio kicks a ball that knocks back an enemy. The ball launches upward on hit and falls toward the enemy, damaging and slowing enemies in the area upon impact.
- W – Cozy Campfire
- Milio creates an empowering zone that heals allies and increases attack range to those inside. The zone follows the ally nearest to the cast point.
- E – Warm Hugs
- Milio tosses a shield to an ally, temporarily increasing their movement speed.
- R – Breath of Life
- Milio unleashes a wave of soothing flames that heal and remove crowd control effects from allies in range.
As you can see, all of Milio’s abilities work to support his team, through buffs, enemy nerfs, and team healing.
His Passive ability gives his allies a significant damage buff and allows them to deal passive damage via burn.
Both W and R will heal his allies. The former will also buff their attack, while the latter removes negative effects.
E not only protects but adds an important buff to allies’ speed.
Q is Milio’s only direct attack. However, even this ability also nerfs the enemies’ movement.
Riot hopes that Milio’s inclusion will embody the role of enchanter and the key elements of that role.
Taric and Rakan are lesser forms of this archetype which is characterised by its survivability and glass cannon/burst potential.
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
Did you miss our previous article…