ARABELLA Chi’s has been doing the rounds at PR events since appearing on Love Island 2019.
She may not have found love on the ITV2 reality show, but she is now dating Wes Nelson. Here’s more about the leggy beauty.
Who is Arabella Chi?
Arabella Chi is a 28-year-old model and social media influencer from London, currently signed to Lenis Models.
She was featured on a billboard in Oxford Street for G Star in 2018 and famously dated former Love Island contestant Charlie Frederick.
Though shes mostly known for her work in the modelling world, Arabella has also starred in blockbuster hits such as Wonderwoman and Justice League.
While on the set of the DC Comics flick, she appeared to develop a crush on actor Jason Momoa, saying: We had to train with him. I was an Amazonian. I remember this guy bear crawling towards me and I was like oh my god, he is so hot’.
Is Arabella Chi dating Wes Nelson?
In August 2019 it was revealed that Arabella was dating fellow Love Island alum Wes Nelson.
The pair were snapped holding hands as they went shopping after spending the night together.
The Sun had previously revealed how the pair had been growing close, and had been on several romantic dinners together.
The couple joined their first holiday together in Ibiza in the summer of 2019
What modelling work has Arabella Chi done?
Arabella has also walked in several runways over the years including the Debenhams Summer fashion show in 2017.
That same year, she signed on to star in a fashion campaign for G-Star Raw.
Given that shes also a social media influencer, her sponsorships have ranged from promoting Diddys Ciroc vodka line to advertising healthy hair with Coco and Eve.
In May 2019, Arabella revealed she had partnered with Superdry for the release of their clothing line in association with Very.
What happened to Arabella Chi on Love Island?
- Arabella entered the villa on Thursday, June 20, surprising her fellow Islanders by lounging by the pool.
- In episode 16, she invited Danny Williams and Anton Danyluk on a first date and hit it off with both of them.
- Also, she hinted she is still in a relationship with reality star Charlie, as his other ex Lucie Donlan admitted to her “I recognise you! Youre my exs ex. Ive stalked you [on social media] before!”
- However, Arabella awkwardly replied: “Well, not ex” – could she still be seeing the blonde hunk?
- Arabella told Yewande Biala that she has a connection with Danny.
- In episode 18, Yewande grabbed Arabella and Danny for a chat in which the girls called him out for leading them both on. Despite this, both ladies were still keen to couple up with the model.
- Danny picked Arabella over Yewande in the recoupling in episode 18, shocking his fellow Islanders.
- Arabella managed to get her first kiss with Danny just hours after Yewande left, and the couple didn’t waste time getting cosy under the covers at bedtime.
- However, she was shocked to learn during the Online Buzz game that Love Island fans thought she would “ditch” him at the “first chance” she got.
- In episode 22, Arabella faced the boot after the boys decided to vote her off, subsequently causing her romance with Danny to end.
What is Arabella official Instagram page?
Her official Instagram tag is @arabellachi.
With a rising career in both film and fashion, theres no surprise that the brunette has gained over 34,000 followers on Instagram.
And when shes not working in London, Arabella is showcasing her life as she jets around the world – her recent trips include Thailand, Mexico and Dubai.
The brunette must credit her flawless figure to her consistent workout routines, which she frequently posts on her social media along with modelling gigs and beauty shots.