I’M A Celebrity 2020 is now in its final week.
One by one – or even two by two – the celebrities are being voted off, until Ant and Dec crown the first ever King or Queen of the Castle.
Who left I’m A Celebrity 2020 tonight?
I’m A Celebrity’s Jessica Plummer and Russell Watson became the fifth and sixth stars to leave the castle camp.
The pair were evicted from the castle tonight, following Beverley Callard and Victoria Derbyshire on Monday night.
EastEnders star Jessica, 28, admitted she had found the experience hard, saying: “Being in all the smoky clothes – it’s so far from my comfort zone. I get really particular and OCD.”
And she said she was even pleased to have done the sickening drinks trial, saying: “I feel like I’d ticked up such a big tick box on my bucket list. I was very sick.”
Who has left I’m A Celebrity so far?
Every day one (or more!) celebrity will leave the camp.
So far four people have been voted off the show, and they are:
- Fifth and sixth to leave – Jessica Plummer, 28, and Russell Watson, 54.
- Third and fourth to leave – Beverley Callard, 63, and Victoria Derbyshire, 52.
- Second to leave – West End Star Ruthie Henshall, 53.
- First to leave – Paralympian Hollie Arnold, 26.
Who is still on I’m A Celebrity 2020?
With I’m A Celebrity now in its final week, there are eight stars left in the running to become King or Queen of the Castle.
Here’s the list of celebs still left in the camp:
- Shane Richie – Soap star and comedian
- Jordan North – Radio 1 DJ
- Vernon Kay – TV and radio star
- Sir Mo Farah – Olympic gold medallist
- AJ Pritchard – Former Strictly Come Dancing pro
- Giovanna Fletcher – Best-selling author
When does I’m A Celebrity 2020 finish?
The latest series of I’m A Celebrity, set in Gwyrch Castle, Wales, is coming to an end.
The finale will air THIS FRIDAY (December 4, 2020) at 9pm.
Fans will be able to get stuck into the last episode, with the final lasting one hour and 35 minutes.