UEFA Champions League (UCL) has teamed up with FIFA 23 to give players some exclusive kits.
This new UCL Elite Kit is an in-game cosmetic item that can be used with players’ FIFA Ultimate Teams (FUT).
Here’s what you could win.
The kit features UCL’s iconic logo, and the colours that the competition is well-known for.
There is a prize draw to determine who will win the exclusive kits that only 250 people will be able to claim.
Because of the exclusivity, these kits will be a status symbol out on the FUT pitch, and can be seen by your opponents.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win a UCL Elite Kit in FIFA 23.
How to get FIFA 23’s Champions League kit
If you want a chance to win the Champions League kit, follow these simple steps.
- Visit the campaign website.
- Click “Enter Now”.
- Choose your platform from “PlayStation”, “Xbox”, and “Other”.
- Log in via Google, Facebook, Apple, or your UEFA account.
- Choose your region.
- Check your email account once the winners are chosen.
- It’s important to also check your spam folder, just in case the email is sent here. You will need it to claim the kit.
If you are chosen as a winner, you will receive an email with a code you can use to redeem your new kit.
Alongside the Elite Kit, players will also receive a cosmetics package with other UCL themed goodies.
This includes new accessories for your club’s stadium.
Players only have until Sunday, April 9, 2023, to enter the draw and win one of the 250 sets.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
Did you miss our previous article…