PART of the fun of FIFA games are the dynamic cards that see ratings rise and fall based on the performance of their real-life player counterparts.
Ones to Watch is one of these card types and gives you the chance to see some serious boosting depending on how the players get on at their new club.
The ratings change based on Team of the Week, Man of the Match, and similar items released over the course of the season.
EA has added a dash of nuance this year, by introducing an additional bonus for OTW cards, called Wins to Watch.
It’s a “one-time, +1 In-Form boost given to an OTW Item if their new club wins five out of their next ten domestic league games starting from October 1”.
If you’re eyeing up the FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition, one of the perks is an untradeable OTW card.
Your OTW card is dependant on when you open your pack:
- October 1 – October 3: OTW Team 1 First XI Only
- October 3 – October 8: OTW Team 1 Only
- October 8 – October 10: OTW Team 2 First XI Only
- October 10 – October 13: OTW Team 2 Only
- October 13 onwards: OTW Team 1 and 2
EA is bumping up the number of OTW items it released from 22 in FIFA 21 to 28 this year, available across both Team 1 and Team 2.
Speaking of, Team 1 has arrived. The EA Sports Twitter account made the reveal, sharing the image above.
The 11 players will be joined by another three in a mini release on October 3.
FIFA Ultimate Team Ones to Watch Team 1
The schedule below lists the OTW drops over the coming weeks:
- October 1 – October 8: OTW Team 1 – First XI
- October 3 – October 8: TW Team 1 – Mini Release
- October 8 – October 13: OTW Team 2 – First XI
- October 10 – October 13: OTW Team 2 – Mini Release
- Read the latest stories for PS5
- Keep up-to-date with all the Xbox news
- Read the latest gaming news