DORI might seem like little more than a greedy merchant, but she also brings with her an interesting number of abilities.
This claymore-using Electro character is the ideal support unit, and works well recharging her team’s energy.
Dori offers powerful support.
As a four-star character she is also a little easier to find and build than some of her counterparts.
Here’s how to best equip Dori for battle in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Dori in Genshin Impact
For Dori, both her HP and her Energy Recharge are particularly important, as her HP boosts the effectiveness of her abilities.
She also needs to charge her allies’ energy, as she uses a lot of energy herself. Her support value also lies in her Elemental Burst.
For these reasons the four-star Sacrificial Greatsword is perfect for Dori. This provides energy recharge, and gives a 40% chance to skip ability cooldown..
Alternatively, the following weapons are suitable for Dori as well:
- Skyward Pride (five-star Claymore) – increases energy recharge and damage, produces a damaging effect.
- Favonius Greatsword (four-star Claymore) – increases energy recharge, and generates energy particles on critical hits.
- Katsuragikiri Nagamasa (four-star Claymore) – increases energy recharge, passively generates energy. Also a good free-to-play option.
- The Bell (four-star Claymore) – increases HP, and creates a protective shield.
Best artifacts for Dori in Genshin Impact Dori
These two attributes are also what you want your artifacts to support.
This means that two parts of Tenacity of the Millelith, with two parts of Emblem of Severed Fate works well for Dori.
The first adds 20% to her max HP, while the second increases her energy recharge by 20%.
This means that you can consistently gather energy so that Dori can use her elemental burst.
A full set of Emblem of Severed Fate would also work to maximize Dori’s personal damage, or use Noblesse Oblige to support the entire team’s damage.
Pay attention to the following distribution of stats when choosing your artifacts:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Sands: Energy Recharge (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Goblet: HP% (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Circlet: Healing% (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
Best teams for Dori in Genshin Impact
Any team that benefits from a character who is good at recharging energy is perfect for Dori.
A composition with two Electro and two Cryo characters also makes for good elemental reactions.
- Eula (Main-DPS), Raiden (Sub-DPS), Shenhe (Support), Dori (Support).
Eula acts as the main DPS of the team as she deals Cryo damage as well as physical damage.
She is supported on one side by Shenhe, who provides Cryo effects and boosts the physical damage of the group, and on the other side by Raiden Shogun.
Raiden provides the team with Electro effects for reactions and also serves as a battery to charge the team’s abilities. Dori ensures that the team stays on its feet with her healing.
This composition can also be played with Rosaria instead of Shenhe and Fischl instead of Raiden.
Other strong teams with Dori include:
- Yoimiya (Main-DPS), Raiden (Sub-DPS), Kazuha (Support), Dori (Support)
- Childe (Main-DPS), Yae Miko (Sub-DPS), Xingqiu (Sub-DPS), Dori (Support)
These compositions work in the same way: Dori is mainly an off-field character, activating her abilities and then making way for the other units to do their jobs.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.