MYSTERY Gifts give players free items that they can use to train their Pokémon.
New seven-star raids appear every week in Scarlet and Violet, and these free Mystery Gifts will help you stay on top.
This is the menu where you can find Mystery Gifts.
If you want to get your hands on some free in-game items, then we’ll walk you through the process.
Here’s all the items currently available through mystery gifts in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet: All Mystery Gift Codes
There are some Mystery gifts currently available for those who purchased the game on release.
More codes will be released as time goes on, and you can find them all through the official Pokémon newsletter if you subscribe.
For now, here are all known Mystery Gift codes for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet in May 2023:
- 1x Gold Bottle Cap until June 4 – GETG0LD
- 10x Rare Candy until October 2 – LEVELUP
- 5x Max Revives until October 2 – REV1VE
- 5x Nest, Dusk, Dive, Timer, Quick and Luxury Balls until October 2 – CATCHBYBALL
- Bonus for purchasing the physical version or a physical double-pack: 200x Pokéballs Individual codes are provided with purchase.
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet: How to redeem Mystery Gifts
Follow these steps to redeem a Mystery Gift in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet:
- Press the X button in the game to open the menu.
- Select the Poké Portal option on the right.
- Select the Mystery Gift option at the bottom.
- Select the method for redeeming the Mystery Gift.
- If you have a code for redemption, enter it to receive your reward.
- If your Mystery Gift does not require a code, then select ‘Get via Internet’ to automatically receive your gift.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.