Meghan Markle ‘interfered when late Queen was ill & she’ll do it again with Kate Middleton’s cancer fight’, expert says

0
10

Meghan Markle "interfered" when the late Queen was ill – and she would do it again to Princess Kate, a royal expert claimed.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex last week revealed they are launching two more Netflix shows.

And, the pair put on a loved up display at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge in Palm Beach, Miami on Friday.

But, several royal experts have claimed Meghan is the one in charge.

It comes as they believe the duchess, 42, ultimately has the final say on whether Harry will reunite with his estranged brother Prince William.

Royal biographer Angela Levin told HOAR Online: "Megan has pulled the strings of Harry ever since they met.

"The thing is she has said several times that she can't stand the Royal Family, she can't stand the UK, she's been unbelievably unkind and rude.

"No gratitude whatsoever, sneered that £32 million was paid on her wedding because she really wanted one that was more straightforward and not so messy."

The expert added the pair have become a "laughing stock" in the States, with Harry being dragged "down the ditch" by Meghan.

"And that's one reason why he's not progressing with her, doing all the sort of cookery and all that stuff," added Mrs Levin.

"She said she doesn't want to interfere while Catherine and the King are not well, but she's interfered when the Duke of Edinburgh wasn't well and when the Queen wasn't."

It comes as Kate and King Charles bravely opened up about their shock cancer diagnoses and are undergoing treatment.

The princess shared in an emotional video message last month that doctors had made the discovery while she underwent abdominal surgery in January.

Meanwhile, King Charles revealed his cancer was found while he was staying in The London Clinic for prostate corrective surgery at the start of the year.

NEW NETFLIX SHOWS

It comes after another royal expert dubbed Harry "obsessive" and claimed he will never leave Meghan.

Royal biographer Ingrid Seward believes the Duchess of Sussex will stay happy as long as "she's in control".

The couple have announced they are planning on releasing two new Netflix projects.

The first series will focus on Meghan and explore "the joys of cooking, gardening, entertaining, and friendship", according to Deadline.

One royal expert branded the move "desperate" and said they felt "skeptical" because the duchess is "known for losing friends rather than gaining friends".

The show is being produced by Sony Pictures Television's The Intellectual Property Corporation.

Meghan will executive produce alongside Archewell's head of non-fiction Chanel Pysnik.

The second series will follow the couple's love of professional polo.

Primarily shot at the US Open Polo Championship in Wellington, Florida, the project will be produced by Boardwalk Pictures.

Prince Harry, 39, is known as a keen polo player.

It follows the couple's bombshell documentary, Harry and Meghan, in 2022, offering an insight into their relationship.

Released in two parts, the explosive docuseries lobbed bombs at The Firm – seeing it torn apart by royal experts.

But, despite the attention it drew, it didn't even rank in the top 200 most-watched Netflix shows from January to June.

Months later Harry's series Heart of Invictus about the Olympic-style games he started for wounded ex-service competitors flopped.

And Meghan's animated series Pearl, about a girl inspired by historical female figures, was dropped while still in the development stage.

Harry and Meghan are believed to have been paid only half of their reported £78million contract.

It was said they will get the rest only if they produce content of real interest before the end of 2025.