I’M A Celebrity hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly revealed a huge twist leaving campmates stunned last night.
The Geordie duo left the 10 famous faces lost for words at the end of Tuesday night’s instalment of the ITV show.
As viewers will know, there are still two celebrities that need to enter the jungle.
Ant, 46, and Dec, 47, went down to camp to reveal who would be taking part in tonight’s trial – and they were shocked when they found out it would be none of them.
“That’s because two new arrivals are on their way and they will be taking par tin the next trial.
“You can all relax! See you tomorrow,” the pair told them.
Yesterday morning we revealed that Matt Hancock and Seann Walsh were set to enter the I’m A Celebrity jungle yesterday, ahead of schedule.
The former health secretary, 44, will enter the Snake Rock camp alongside comedian Seann Walsh, 36, after the hit ITV series was thrown into chaos when Olivia Attwood, 31, left earlier this week.
The medical team ruled it was “not safe” for Olivia to return to camp and she was forced to withdraw on medical grounds.
In a cryptic message her rep said: “You will hear the truth from her in due course.”
Matt and Seann were teased at the end of last night’s show before they make their way into the separate camp on Wednesday.