WITH temperatures set to plunge once again and more snow on the way, staying warm has never been such a hot topic. Luckily, there are some simple solutions to banish that chilly feeling this winter.
We bring you our top tips and hacks for keeping your home nice and toasty.
Plus Grant Rollings and Katy Docherty have scoured the market for some of the hottest products that will give you a warm glow – whatever your budget.
Hot gadgets will help tooBlaze Wear men’s gilet with battery pack
Hallicare electric rechargeable socks
- Lightweight and thermal bodywarmer (£99) can be bought with or without a battery pack (£49.99) – buy now
- These have three heat settings, and the makers say power lasts up to ten hours, £38.99 – buy now
Prezzybox microwaveable slippers
- Pop them in the microwave and they will warm up your feet after a chilly winter walk. They come in sizes three to seven, £24.99 – buy now
Rechargeable hand warmer
- Palm-sized gadget is rechargeable, fits in your pocket and lasts up to 14 hours, £19.99 – buy now
Menkind heated scarf
- Keep snug out and about with this battery-charged neck warmer which lets you choose temperatures between 40C-60C, £20 – buy now
Thermos Thermocafe desk mug
- If you’re working from home, this thermos promises to keep your tea or coffee warm all morning, £7.99 – buy now
GOT a story? RING HOAR on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Did you miss our previous article…